Viaan Charitable Eye Foundation
Viaan Charitable Eye Foundation is a charitable trust, established in Gurgaon since April 2015. The Trust is committed to integrated eye care for the rural and urban poor , and focusing on eradication of Diabetic Eye blindness and Retinopathy of Prematurity(ROP) related childhood blindness. Charitable services of the trust are based on quality, ethics and empathy.
VISION & MISSION
- Vision : Quality Eye Care for the underprivileged people
- Mission : Eradication of diabetic blindness and ROP blindness.
OBJECTIVE OF THE TRUST
- To carry out preventive eye care awareness campaign, eye check up and eye treatment by holding Camps, workshops, seminars etc , at the community level and for the school children from time to time.
- To seek collaboration, recognition, accreditation by the National, regional and International bodies for its teaching, training and awareness courses, programs and events particularly in Sight First Programme.
OPERATING PRINCIPLES & GUIDELINES:
- To maintain highest level of professional excellence in terms of expertise and equipment at all levels of eye care levels.
- To engage, hire, employ professionals, surgeons, doctors, and other support staff in the field as faculty to guarantee quality to service.
Viaan Charitable Eye Foundation is working on these issues
- Diabetes eye screening and laser treatment for diabetic retinopathy
- Glaucoma screening
- Cataract screening
- School screening to pick up early refractive errors in children
- Retinopathy of Prematurity screening in nurseries for timely laser in threshold ROP kids to save vision
- Mr Ved Rattan Sanduja
- Mr Sandeep Kumar
When it comes to choosing the best eye hospital in Delhi, there are several factors that come into play. With so many options available, it can be overwhelming to determine which hospital or specialist is right for you. In this blog, we’ll take a closer look at some of the eye hospital in Delhi.